Deciding on the appropriate eyewear for you is an important decision that requires personal attention from an eyewear professional. At Bridger Eyecare we offer the kind of personal assistance that helps us stand out from the rest! We will help you through the process of choosing from among many kinds of high quality eyewear styles to get the proper look for your face shape and lifestyle.
Our trained opticians are here to assist you to find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help guide you so you can find the proper look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We carry a huge choice selection of high quality eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses. We also stock the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
Stop in to our family oriented office - new clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription – no appointment necessary.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We have secure, online ordering of your contact lenses. Find out more.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Eyewear for the outdoors is a world unto itself. Dr. Roth has some great tips for the best eyewear for you when fishing.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- Computer glasses are specialty eyeglasses intended to address the unique visual needs of extended computer and smartphone use.